The front-end developers will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web and mobile products. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
• If you know why UX and UI need to play nicely in the web and mobile application sandbox — then you know our clients.
• If you understand that creative design and experience design functions live under one roof — then you know us.
• If you are the evangelist and the architect for the products you work on — then you know our passion.
• If you see how science and art come together in the design and development of a web application — then you know how we work.
• If coding world-class web and mobile products is something you eat, sleep, and dream – then you’ll be in good company.
We currently have several positions for a passionate and dedicated senior developers to join our new office in Hanoi, Vietnam. This is a key role in the Agency.
• Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects. • Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
• Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
• Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
• Have experience with:
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- PHP include function to manage common elements
- Subversion or other version control system
- Analytics solutions, such as Google Analytics
- Developing for search engine optimization
- Standards-compliant code
- Integrating HTML/CSS into PHP environment such as Magento and other e-ecommerce platforms
• Work with client services, sales, and the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
• Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
• Understand Agile methodology and instill best practices into the process.
Benefits.. The Best Part!
Though we are small, our benefits rival bigger companies because we strongly believe in treating our employees well and when our employees succeed, the company succeeds.
On top of the usual benefits that 99% of other companies give , we offer
- Flexible hours – If you dislike 9 to 5, no worries come in early or later. Leave early when you are done. Stay late if you need to.
- Unlimited Leave Days – Really??! Yeah .. the only thing we ask is to take them responsibly.
- No Dress Code – except when meeting clients…otherwise, make yourselves at home though birthday suits are strictly forbidden. Reserve that for your birthday! Oh and did we mention that you get a day-off too?
- Entertainment – Please listen to music, sing and make merry if it helps you focus and engaged. No drinking though..
- Shares – Top performers will be rewarded with a share of the company no matter what discipline and position.
- Self-Improvement – We set aside a portion of your working hours for you to go and improve yourselves. Take that Python class or immerse yourself in a Virtual Reality course. Learn new skills as long as it fits into our vision.
Like what you see so far?
Please respond with the following:
• Current Salary and Salary Expectations including Benefits
• Notification period for your current job, if applicable
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED